Safety, environment, technology and Certifications
Ferrari Aldo Trasporti bases its work on continuous research and the pursuit of objectives related to the following aspects: Safety, Environment and Technology.
To achieve our goals of driver safety and respect for the environment we give particular importance to the following points:
• Detailed analysis of customer requests and related risks
• Continuous research for improvement actions in order to minimize accidents and limit consequential damages
• Constant training of all employees to ensure safe working conditions
• Selection, qualification and continuous monitoring of our suppliers
• Choice of company vehicles with low environmental impact and scheduled maintenance activities to reduce pollution and decrease consumption
All vehicles are equipped with LSS (Lane Support System ) and ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control): they have also fitted with GPS satellite control for staff and products safety and for traffic organisation optimisation.
Ferrari Aldo Trasporti has developed an innovative application that allows continuous connection and data sharing between drivers and its operational headquarter.
Ferrari Aldo Trasporti has been certified since 1993 for its management system by Certiquality according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standards.
Since 2006 it is SQAS evaluated for transport and since 2010 for the cleaning station.
Moreover, the company is also an active member of the ECTA/EPCA organization and it has joined the ECTA Responsible Care program since 2012.