SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND CERTIFICATIONS
Ferrari Aldo Trasporti bases its work on continuous research and the pursuit of objectives related to the following aspects: Safety, Environment and Technology.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
In order to achieve our goals of driver safety and environmental friendliness, we pay special attention to the following aspects:
- Detailed analysis of customer requirements and related risks
- Continuous research of improvement actions in order to minimize accidents and limit consequential damages
- Continuous training of all employees to ensure safe working conditions
- Selection, qualification and continuous monitoring of our suppliers
- Choice of company vehicles with low environmental impact and scheduled maintenance activities to reduce pollution and lower consumption
Ferrari Aldo Trasporti has had a company management system certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001 with Certiquality since 1993. In 2006 it obtained SQAS certification for transport and in 2010 for the washing station. It is also an active member of the ECTA/EPCA organisation and has been a member of the ECTA Responsible Care programme since 2012.
WASTE TRANSPORT PERMIT
- Company policies: Politiche aziendali